Foresta Residences Jaco
It is an exclusive condominium homes project located just 1.2 km from the sea and access to restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas and all the tourist attractions that the beautiful Jaco beach has to offer. Foresta Residences Jaco is a contemporary design project that will offer a new opportunity of luxury housing and more accesible to the new buyers of today who are looking for the best options in the market without overpaying for their investment.
Foresta Residences Jaco will be starting construction in July 2017 and first deliveries are estimated for February 2018. The developers of Foresta Residences are facilitating to reserve your condo with $ 1.000 only. Then customers must pay a 10% down payment which can be financed by the developer within 8 months to pay without interests. The remaining 90% is canceled at the delivery of the condo in February 2018
Jacó lies about 100 kilometers (a little less than two hours via Route 34) from the capital San José and an hour and a half from Costa Rica's primary international airport, Juan Santamaría International, accessed via route 34/27.
Foresta residences is an exclusive housing project in condominium located just 1.2 km from the sea and with access to restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas and all the tourist attraction that offers the canton of garabito and playa jaco.
From $ 105.000 to $ 195.000
Distribution: 85 m2 to 125 m2
Single flats, 2 story buildings containing 4 units per building, both ground and second floor units available.
Site plan, 52 units.
Foresta Residences Prices
Updated Price List as Oct. 2017
Real Estate Broker
Founder Operator of Costa Rica Holiday Rentals, leader vacation rental company and #1 tour operator in Jaco beach, 9 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Real Estate and property management. I am a very motivated person, entrepreneur always seeking..